Ektee Bari Ektee Khamar i.e. One House One Farm is a poverty alleviation project of the government of Bangladesh through e-financial inclusion followed by family farming livelihood and income generation of the under privileged and poor of the country. ERA-InfoTech Ltd. has to come up with a solution that can not only monitor the Loan related process but also has the ability to analyze the real time scenario of the project.
ERA developed EBdesh Micro Finance Solution, a full-featured web application powered by a variety of advanced technologies that provides a real time Monitoring with Management dashboard.
ERA has achieved Manthan Award South Asia and Asia Pacific 2013 in Business and Financial Inclusion Category for its EBdesh- Micro Finance Solution.
- Bio-metric enrollment
- Centralized administration
- Audit trail on all transaction
- Dash-board driven information
- Online daily consolidated reports
- Fully real time web-based solution
- Highly customized and parameterized
- Unlimited member of groups and users
- Quick and easy data backup and restore
- Each operation is mapped with a unique ID
We’re Here To Help
Power your team with ERA-InfoTech Ltd